Axiom Update 3.14.0
We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.14.0 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Added a new method to dynamically set "Certification Date" at any point in a certification workflow.
○ You can use the "Set Certification Date" workflow action to do this. It will require you to specify a date field already added to the workflow data as the one to use:
○ When used (and the action is satisfied) the selected date will be used to set these things:
○ The start date for any Certification Functions held by the person which don't already have a start date (existing functions are not amended)
○ The start date for the Certificate record which is generated by any "Generate Certificate" action in this workflow
○ The start date for the "Certified" status for this person as shown in various places in Axiom
○ This means that you can create a workflow step which allows selection of certification functions for a person without needing to set any dates (for example, during a pre-hire process) and then later have a final certification step which applies a date to all of the above areas at once (for example, once the hire is confirmed.)
Made various changes to displayed information to support the improved date and certification features
Added a template token to support the new overall certificate start date data item
Added a template token to pull through all certification functions for a person
Improved the display of the "Launch workflow" dropdown list
Fixed an issue where SOR effective dates would not appear as expected
Further improved layout of large RM diagrams
Fixed an issue where shared attestation pages would offer a link to the (parent account) master reminder.
Clarified wording within an email that is issued when there are outstanding shared items to accept
Fixed an issue with shared MI reports not preserving advanced filters
Fixed an issue editing placeholder names without the permission to edit workflows
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager.