Axiom Update 3.16.0
We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.16.0 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Added a new feature that enables you to 'reject' a sub-task that hasn't been completed to your approval
○ You may allow this on a per-task basis using a new option available on a task card:
As noted, this will allow anyone who can complete this task to reject its sub-tasks
○ Once this is set for a task, you can click an incomplete task's name anywhere you view it (such as the Inbox) and you'll then notice a 'Reject' option against completed sub-tasks
○ You'll be able to enter a reason for the rejection and pick a new owner (if you wish) and date for the repeated task to be done by.
○ Repeat tasks are clearly identified in the Inbox:
○ Clicking on the underlined text will allow you to view the comments entered.
○ Event history views and MI will record that a task was rejected and repeated wherever you view it:
Fixed an issue with people from other entities not showing an indicator 'star' in mapping views
Fixed an error that could be caused when opening an RM
Added the ability to change font sizes for text on Statements of Responsibilities
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager.