Axiom Update 3.19.0
We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.19.0 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Added the ability to specify times within the day when emails relating to tasks should be sent.
○ Previously, Axiom processed all emails once a day (in the early morning) and sent them out immediately. Now, tasks will get the ability to customise this (with options on different types of events coming later)
○ You'll see new options on task list cards like this:
○ This will let you control which summary emails come out, and when.
○ New task lists that you create will default to a summary email at 9:00 AM
○ Existing task lists will be set to issue emails at 4:00 AM in order to match the current 'overnight' delivery of emails for these, but you are free to change this if you wish.
○ You'll see new options on tasks themselves like this:
○ This will let you control emails that are sent on a task-by-task basis
○ Existing settings for these emails will be preserved (if disabled they will stay disabled; if enabled, they will pick up a default delivery time of 4:00 AM as per the above)
○ Which options are shown will depend on how the task 'start' and 'due' times are configured
Fixed an issue with ordering of tasks
General Improvements & Fixes
Added paged loading to the attestations shown when viewed on the 'attestations' tab of an item card (e.g. a control)
Improved the permissions message shown when trying to view events belonging to other users without the correct permission
Fixed an issue with repeated submission dates on the FCA Directory screen
Improved layout of the header on issue screens
Fixed an issue with copying 'subjects' linked to repeats of rejected tasks
Improved header layout on the oversight overview screen
Fixed an issue with the 'related rules' column not populating properly on issue CSV downloads
Fixed an issue with related items on issue tasks and subsequent CSV downloads
Added ID and Created columns to the issue tasks grid
Fixed an issue with viewing audit records for end-dated persons
Fixed an issue applying filters to person 'status' columns
Further optimisations towards improved speed of saving responsibilities maps
Optimisation to data loaded when logging in to improve speed
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager.